- It is designed to cut mild steel upto 300 mm thickness and can be used with any type of fuel gas.
- The body, nozzle heads & middle body are forged brass jet.
- This ensures leak proof equipment, which is free from blow holes or any casting porosity thus assuring total safety and gas economy.
- The standard model is 450 mm in length with (90Â°) right-angled head.
- Models with different lengths and head angles (180Â°) can be made available under specific order.
- These cutters can be used with acetylene / LPG by using suitable nozzles.
B-707, Sun Rise Plaza Building, Kasturi Gardens, Temba Road, Bhayandar (West), Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401101, India