- 13850 INR
- 10000 Celsius (oC)
- Aluminized Fiberglass Fabric
Aluminized Fire Proximity Suit
A Aluminized Fire Proximity Suit (also, silvers or silver bunker suit) is a suit designed to protect a firefighter from high temperatures, especially near fires of extreme temperature such as aircraft fires.
Hence also known as the asbestos suit. Today they are manufactured from vacuum-deposited Aluminized materials that reflect the high radiant loads produced by the fire.
There are three basic types of these Aluminized suits:
Approach suit—used for work in the general area of high temperatures such as steel mills and smelting facilities. (Ambient heat protection up to ~200 °F (93 °C).)
Proximity suit—used for aircraft rescue and fire fighting (AR-FF) and, in more heavily insulated versions, for kiln work requiring entry into the heated kiln. (Kiln suit ambient protection ~2,000 °F (1,093 °C) and proximity ambient protection~ 500 °F (260 °C))
Entry suit—used for entry into extreme heat and situations requiring protection from total flame engulfment. Most commonly made of Zetex or Vermiculite and not aluminized. (Entry suit ambient protection ~2,000 °F (1,093 °C)) for short duration and prolonged radiant heat up to 1,500 °F (816 °C).
We bring forth a comprehensive range of Aluminized Fire Proximity Suit for our valuable clients. Suitable for radiant heat up to 1000 degree celsius, these suits are fabricated using the best quality aluminized fiberglass fabric in compliance with international quality standards. Our valuable clients can avail these suits in two & three layers. We provide the entire range to our client at affordable prices.
- Comfortable to wear
- Perfect design
- Skin friendliness
- Outer layer made out of Aluminized fiberglass fabric.
- Complete suit consist of coat, pant, hood, gloves & shoes.
- Fireman helmet is fitted inside the hood.
- It is available in Two, Three, Four & Seven layers.
- Suitable for radiant heat up to 1000 Deg C.
- Suit comes with or without BA set pouch provision.
- Superior quality Shoes which is made out of neoprene rubber.
Minimum quantity - Five
Sample availability - Yes but buyer will pay
Exporting Countries - All
Supplying - All over India
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 500 Per Month
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
703, Megha Enclave Building, JP Thakur Gali, Opp. Ganesh Mandir, Behind. Temba Hospital, Bhayandar West, Mumbai - 401101., Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401101, India