- 570 INR
- Light in Weight
KEVLAR® in plain weave form is the most popular KEVLAR® in composites. Although it is slightly stiff for highly contoured molds, it offers uniform properties, maximum stability, and simple surfacing characteristics. Its good stiffness, light weight, and high abrasion resistance make it a great selection for applications that include kayaks, canoes, high-speed boats, aircraft fuselage panels, pressure vessels, sporting equipment, wind turbines, and much more. Generally, though, KEVLAR® is not suited for applications that call for compressive strength. It is meant to be used with a resin system, like our System 2000 Epoxy.
Before starting your project with this KEVLAR® fabric, consider:
We are engaged with full dedication towards client's satisfaction by providing an outstanding quality gamut of Kevlar Fabric. The provided fabric is widely used to make gloves, blankets, shoes, suits, etc. This fabric is designed by our adroit professionals using top grade yarns in line with industrial quality norms. Available at competitive rates in various lengths, this Kevlar Fabric can be purchased from us in bulk.
- Alluring pattern
- Skin friendly
- Free from any defect
- Resistant to tear
- Base material: 100% aramid.
- Also available in knitted form.
- GSM: 220, 330, 480, 600, etc.
- Used in manufacturing gloves, suits, shoes, blankets, etc.
- Temperature: 250 to 300 deg.
- EN certified.
Minimum quantity - Five
Sample availability - Yes but buyer will pay
Exporting Countries - All
Supplying - All over India
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 500 Per Month
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
703, Megha Enclave Building, JP Thakur Gali, Opp. Ganesh Mandir, Behind. Temba Hospital, Bhayandar West, Mumbai - 401101., Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401101, India