- 540 INR
NSS Safety Shoes are durable as these have a protective reinforcement in the toe that safeguards the foot in various conditions and from various falling objects. This steel-capped boot also has a mid sole plate, which provides protection against punctures from below. If you have any special requirements for Safety Shoes, like a composite reinforcement instead of conventional steel reinforcement, then you can submit your request to us with complete details and specifications. The composite material can be Aluminum or Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU).
Uses and Details of Safety Footwear - Shoes
- In multiple industries such as construction, steel-toe boots are very crucial.
- Safety shoes are quintessential in various settings. These may be made compulsory owing to some insurance demands, health legislation and occupational safety demands.
- Initial purpose of this footwear was to determine the protection level for penetration, impact, electric shock and chemical risks.
- These are also used in semiconductor production and chemical formulation.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 500 Per Month
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
703, Megha Enclave Building, JP Thakur Gali, Opp. Ganesh Mandir, Behind. Temba Hospital,, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401101, India